Ride the Jingle Bus in downtown Milwaukee this holiday season | Community Spirit
See Downtown's magical lighted sights aboard the Jingle Bus. For just $1 per person, a Coach USA bus will take passengers on a 40 minute narrated tour of Milwaukee's merriest scenes.
The Jingle Bus operates Thursdays through Sundays beginning November 18th 2010 and ending January 2nd 2011 from 6pm-9pm from the Plankinton Arcade at The Shops of Grand Avenue, the Holiday Lights Festival's Warming House location at 161 W. Wisconsin Avenue. The last Jingle Bus departs at approximately 8:20pm.
Complimentary hot cocoa, coffee and delicious cookies from The Chocolate Factory at the Shops of Grand Avenue will be served to awaiting Jingle Bus riders!
Discounted parking will be available at the Shops of Grand Avenue's attached parking structure with a Jingle Bus ticket validation.
Please note the Jingle Bus will not operate Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve or New Year's Day.
Upcoming Events near East Side
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Balancing act: Keeping the Public Market open during construction
- EVACUATED: Milw. Public Market cleared, fire reported in hole
- All aboard! Downtown trolley service kicks off Thursday, June 5th
- Peking House Chinese Restaurant & Bar to open in downtown Milw.
- Group wants portion of funds from potential new Bucks arena
- Man flown to Froedtert after rollover crash, elderly woman struck in same area
- Celebrating Earth! Schlitz Audubon Nature Center shows you how
- Highway W in Saukville shut down due to high water after heavy rains
- More rain Sunday brings flooding concerns, especially north of Milw.
- Bayside home suffers attic fire; fire officials find no smoke detectors inside
- Fire intentionally set? Neighbors say they’re now “on guard”
- Black entrepreneurs grow businesses with help from Dream MKE
- Community members march across bridge to stop violence
- Community opposition halts new liquor license for Harambee building
- Arts organization fosters personal growth for juvenile delinquents