Ride the Jingle Bus in downtown Milwaukee this holiday season | Community Spirit
See Downtown's magical lighted sights aboard the Jingle Bus. For just $1 per person, a Coach USA bus will take passengers on a 40 minute narrated tour of Milwaukee's merriest scenes.
The Jingle Bus operates Thursdays through Sundays beginning November 18th 2010 and ending January 2nd 2011 from 6pm-9pm from the Plankinton Arcade at The Shops of Grand Avenue, the Holiday Lights Festival's Warming House location at 161 W. Wisconsin Avenue. The last Jingle Bus departs at approximately 8:20pm.
Complimentary hot cocoa, coffee and delicious cookies from The Chocolate Factory at the Shops of Grand Avenue will be served to awaiting Jingle Bus riders!
Discounted parking will be available at the Shops of Grand Avenue's attached parking structure with a Jingle Bus ticket validation.
Please note the Jingle Bus will not operate Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve or New Year's Day.
Upcoming Events near East Side
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Recipient thanks donors at BloodCenter of Wisconsin drive
- 48th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade set for Sat., March 15th
- In search of secret buttons at the Milwaukee Public Museum
- Temporary fix fully restores internet to Five O’Clock Steakhouse
- Northwestern Mutual narrows contractor candidates for expansion